BioClad recognises the responsibility it has to the wider community both socially and environmentally.
There are five strands to the BioClad corporate social responsibility policy:
- The suppliers that BioClad chooses and the way it deals with them
- How BioClad relates to and supplies services to its clients
- How BioClad treats its staff
- How BioClad business affects its local community and how actively BioClad is involved
- What BioClad does that affects the environment and what it can do to reduce pollution & waste
By looking ahead, BioClad is ready to cope with new laws and restrictions. It can avoid unnecessary costs such as wasted energy.